i dont think I am violating the ALA code of ethics here (please dont turn me in G or V!)
To emulate T.J. Simers of the L.A. Times:
"These people live among you..."
I heard there was an earthquake off the coast of South America. Can you give me a list of all the earthquakes greater than 5.0 in the past 24 hours?
Can I get the wind report for southern California for the past 4 hours? (and then proceed to ask for specific cities'throughout the region.) I heard there was a red flag warning.
there are 2 objects: the Small Magellanic Cloud, and the Large Magellanic Cloud. Now if I write I saw the Small and Large Magellanic..., is Cloud singular or plural?
"I'm looking for books with pictures of Steven Seagal."
Now mind you we can print some large pics from google images, but those weren't good enough for this customer. Wanted books to make photocopies in black in white! HUH?
more to come...
2 comments:
Um....can't she just PRINT the pics off Google in black & white?
Kind of scary to realize that these people do indeed live among us...
I don't think you are violating anything! I think it is good to know all librarians have trying questions - V
Post a Comment