Sunday, February 3, 2008

And I think it's going to be a long long time

Why have the past couple of weeks seemed uneventful? I haven't had much to post about either: The homeless fight out in front of the library, the crappy drivers in the rain, and the Super Bowl that I am not going to watch because I will be at work, then will drive to church.

Next week will be different. I leave for Michigan on Thursday morning. Thursday night Jules and I are going to the L.A. Kings vs. Detroit Red Wings hockey game at Joe Louis Arena woo hoo! I am so excited, but I hope I dont get mugged for wearing a Kings jersey.
I think Saturday we are going to make the 2 hr drive or train ride to god FORSAKEN(my bad) Chicago :) (Bakersfield really isnt that bad! I have family there on the Northwest side.) to see at least one special friend! I will have a ton of pictures to post!

So until then, if I have any library stories, you definitely will be the first to know.

by the way, for those who hadnt read Molly's blog, then I apologize. I LOVE CHICAGO!
It is probably my second favorite city after Los Angeles in all of the 48. In fact, there are a few pictures on my little Flickr link to the right.

3 comments:

Molly W. said...

Bakersfield was pretty bad Jer. :)

Kellyry said...

Yes, B-field is pretty bad...Looking forward to Chicago, though!

Kellyry said...

PS. Safe flight to Mich!