The ayatollah of rock and rolla lives on!

It has been a while! Several friends have been planning a quick cruise down to Ensenada for the past couple of months. We just got back on Monday. I still have a rolling sensation! I don't have all the photos uploaded. It was a very relaxing weekend. However, there was one event I was looking forward to once I found out it wasn't as stressful (I was sick for a couple of hours) as the cruise I took on Carnival a few years back: THE CLASSIC ROCK NAME THAT TUNE trivia contest! My new friend Sarah (at left) challenged me, was talking a little smack, and giving me a hard time. Lucky for her, we had to be on a team of 2 or more, so she made the right decision and joined the ayatollah :) . We had to name the song and the artist based on a 5 second clip or so. We were a perfect 17 for 17! Unlike on Carnival, where I received a small trophy and champagne for winning (Royal Caribbean does give medals out for the non-trivia events), we got some Royal Caribbean schwag=a shoulder pack, and a nice ovation.
2 comments:
Small world...I just walked the Breast Cancer walk with Sarah. She's friends with Charlyn & Jodi from her old C.A. days.
Congrats on the mighty win, Ayatollah!
Schweet! You did kick some major rock butt there. But I apparently threw out the winning answer with Aerosmith and Sweet Emotion!!!
hey Kelly!
Post a Comment