I don't think i have ever been good about picking a topic and going with it. With facebook and other sites, the blog has been quite neglected over the past year. So I am resolving to keep climbing that blogging mountain. I miss my blogger pals!
I have been off work for a little while now after visiting the local hospital for almost a week. So far the recuperation is going well. Am on soft foods and a lot of liquids and meds!
So what do the days present for me until I get back to work? The schedule lines up nice. Daytime TV isnt as bad as it used to be:
TPiR
nap
I love Lucy
ESPN
MASH
some game somewhere
prime time shows.
It makes for fast days. The time goes by so quickly, but life is so boringly and depressingly routine.
I feel like I m going through just so much. I know I can handle it, but the past year has been so difficult emotionally, physically, and even spiritually. I hide it well. I've felt like I have distanced myself from so friends, lost others, and am nervous about changes coming in the next few years. Lots of starting over to do. I dont know if a blog would be the best place to reveal or vent all of this, but there you have it.
Dear Dodgers,
will you please win a game already?
Sincerely,
Jer
No comments:
Post a Comment