Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another (birth)day another gray

I am spending most of my birthday today at work here in Newport.
I cant believe I am 32. I still look like hmm, maybe 18?
Thank God I have some gray here and there to take away from my baby face.
My parents, neighbors, and maybe some friends plan to go to the Naples Rib company for dinner tonight. Pictures and library stories to follow.

I tried to find the entire short, but for your enjoyment here is a montage of one of my fave Laurel and Hardy films: The Music Box. It doesn't have the scene I was looking for that dealt with birthdays!

"It was a gift for you on your birthday!"
"Pianos, why I'm nuts about them!"
"Just sign here. Service with a smile!

JR



2 comments:

Kellyry said...

Happy Birthday, Jer! Hope you enjoy your ribs and time with friends & family.

Molly W. said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!