Thursday, February 28, 2008

Signs Signs Everywhere There's Signs PART 2-Electric Boogaloo

A few weeks ago I posted about how the signs of Michigan as I prepared to fly back there -were evident everywhere I turned.

Julia is in flight right now to come back to Cali to visit us all. I am at a branch library working, and a gentleman just walked right past me with a Traverse City (MI) sweatshirt. As I drove down to the Balboa Peninsula on my break, I saw a UM flag flying. Of course I saw another license plate earlier in the week.

And of course after work, as I am about to get on the freeway to go to LAX to pick Julia up, I am right behind a MONTANA car.

1 comment:

Kellyry said...

I always like "signs" when I'm at the point of making some decision, but my rational mind wars and says not to take them seriously. Sigh. Either way, reminders--if not signs--are always nice!