Sunday, April 27, 2008

In the first 15 minutes at work on Sunday

Other than the aforementioned stampede...

"we got into the study room first but then some intimidating women told us they were there first; they had been waiting OUTSIDE longer..."

"the alarm for the computer room is going off..."-all staff

"could you please keep it down (us to a tutor who was almost shouting to (not at) her student"

"why is a woman like you working in a place like this?" -to a coworker of mine from an elderly customer

"could i get another laptop, because this one isn't doing what I want it to do with security issues."

2 comments:

Molly W. said...

Your stories crack me up Jer! Thanks for checking out the ol' blog...I'm not sure about the other falls, I only went to Lower Yosemite Falls -we didn't have much time. :( So pretty though!

Kellyry said...

Them peoples is K-razy!