Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's time (again) for Dodger Baseball

After work last night, my pal AK called to ask if I wanted to go to the Dodger game after going last night! So 3 of us from work made the trek from OC just in time to catch the Dodgers TEN RUN first inning, topped off with a Matt Kemp grand slam!

The joy wore off a bit (I linked to it in the title),when the home plate umpire was hit right in the face with a Brad Penny fastball, and was knocked out. The ambulance had to come directly to home plate. It was pretty scary. Memo to all you who had your cameras flashing and cell phones recording, SHOW SOME CLASS.

I think that was the first time I had gone to back to back Dodger games ever, and to games in general since we had Long Beach Riptide season seats back when I was in college.

GO BLUE!

No comments: