I haven't been keeping up with the blogs or blogging for a while. I feel like I am missing out.
It has been pretty busy at work with the implementation of our new integrated library system. We changed services and are now running the millennium software from Innovative. I used the system in my previous job, but not in a public library environment. Re-familiarizing myself with the software has been fun, but a ton of work, and I'm not even on the implementation team. Those guys have been going nonstop for well, 2008.
Because the Old Rivers blog is viewed by friends, family, and coworkers, I have kept things to a minimum; mostly pics or library stories, of which the latter can become so repetitive, that the stories lose their hilarity.
I would so like to go off on the media hype of Obama, a relative nobody politically who could be Prez, or McCain, who changes his mind more than I change lanes in my commute, or the Dodgers, or the dangers of liberal postmodern theology, or the apostasy laced churches in America, or relationship issues, but dont know if I should be that opinionated. Maybe I can improve in my self-examination?
Any suggestions ? :) Should I just be myself?
By the way, I haven't been posting pics here too much because I upload them to picasa and link them to my facebook. Here is the link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jrichrod
For now I will keep the family and library pics and stories coming!
I just got my tickets today to head back to Montana for my baby, little, and only sister's 30th birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment