It seems that no matter where I have been recently, I run into someone I know. When I was in New York in June at the Baseball Hall of Fame, I ran into coach Mark (who was also browsing the plaques) from from Royal Family Kids Camp that I had done for 6 years out in Cypress. I then saw him 2 weeks later at the wedding for the director of that camp! In Yosemite for Father's Day, I met up with some friends from Colorado that go back to the early 90's.
So I am chilling with my parents at Mesa Verde Restaurant in the Denver Airport waiting for the flight to SNA, when I see a couple of familiar faces from the SGV walk by. I quietly asked "Molly?", and then when I noticed it was she and Lauren, I walked up to the entrance of the restaurant and yelled "MOLLY!" I think we were both in a little bit of shock.
She told me to update my blog.
Is this good enough for now?
More library stories to come as they are experienced. I have been off for 4 days!
1 comment:
Who hoo! My very own blog post! :) Good to see you Jer, so funny!!
Post a Comment