Thursday, August 7, 2008
Red Eye Flights across the country are not fun.
Greetings from Hotlanta, Georgia (my first visit to the peach state). I am on my way to Disney World for the long weekend. I flew out of OC at 9:40pm, and the four hour flight put me in Atlanta at 4:30 am, but barely bedtime for me PST. Now I don't know if I will be able to sleep at all until I get to Orlando. I have an almost 3 hr layover here in the airport. Speaking of this airport, it is HUGE. I seemed to walk forever to get from the A terminal to the B, and of course it was too early for the trains to be running. Okay, I am getting a little sleepy now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Um...what the heck?! Are you on a permanent vacation or somethin'? Nice break!
Post a Comment