Friday, August 15, 2008

It's still a small world after all!

Since I didn't run into anyone I knew when I was in Florida, I figured it wasn't such a small world. Then today(Thursday) happened. A teen customer was checking in his laptop and asked me what my name was because he knew me. I told him my name and then he told me how he knew me, and that I hung out with a kid named "T". I asked him how he knew me, and he said he remembered seeing me at his group home, Star 6. I cant really say his full name because he was a foster kid, but "T" was a boy I mentored for a few years in northern Orange County, and who was also a camper of mine at Royal Family Kids Camp down in Vista several years ago. Who will be next on the list?

2 comments:

Molly W. said...

Seriously, you are on some weird streak!

Jeremy said...

I think it started up again (this has happened many times in my life) a few months ago Molly when I went to the Magic Castle. My friend Heidi invited a friend name Michael. His girlfriend (now fiance) was someone I went to church with back in the day, and whose parents currently sing in the choir with my dad, and who was pretty close to my sister! She was just his date for this because she didn't know Heidi. Now we may all be going to their wedding ha ha.